Immediate CSA or CMS Advice Call 0330 100 4610
We have moved to a new reactive Mobile and Tablet Friendly Website
There is no doubt an expert Child Support lawyer can have an enormous and positive impact on your Child Support case. An expert CSA Lawyer is not only a professional who is an authority on Child Support legislation, they also have experience and knowledge beyond what is accessible to the average CSA case worker, high street solicitor or Facebook user. As an expert, they offer factual information and analysis that can only benefit your case.
Understandably, some clients are reluctant to add more expense to what may be already escalating legal fees. You want to minimize your costs as much as possible and we want the same for you. We understand that the more effective a person’s case is, the faster it will be settled. This is where our expertise comes in because by creating a more effective case, we strengthen the likelihood that you will obtain a favourable settlement or judgement which will, in the end, save you money.
More importantly, we have six guiding principles that ensure our expert representation makes our service stand out. If you want to know more about how our representation service can help you, please just give us a ring or email your contact details and we ring you back.
Our Six Guiding Principles
1. Experience. We've been specialising in child support legislation for over eighteen years and promise to use this expertise to represent any parent throughout the UK who needs our help.
2. Personal Service. We listen to our clients' individual needs and strive for realistic, long-term solutions including, where possible, a family based agreement.
3. Expedience. CSA and CMS Appeal cases are time sensitive, so any delay in rectifying a problem could cost you money.
4. Fixed Fees. We are sensitive to our clients' financial situations, and pricing reflects this sensitivity.
5. Results. We're able to solve your problems efficiently, effectively, and economically.
6. Peace of Mind. We understand the law so we can argue with the Agency on your behalf when they're wrong.
CLICK HERE TO ARRANGE YOUR APPOINTMENT TODAY or Call 0330 100 4610
Kev Collins, London " I am both a paying parent and a receiving parent. I am a director of my own company and my ex is self employed. You would think we should simply have a family based arrangement but sadly the only thing we can agree on is we no longer like or trust each other, hence the need to use the CMS. Over the last 3 years I have made 7 complaints to the CMS (2 to ICE), 15 letters to my MP along with 3 face to face meetings, over 470 call minutes to my case worker. I have tried every Facebook page, every Twitter page all to no avail. (read more)
Sign up and LIKE our Facebook and Twitter pages to get your update on the new Child Maintenance Service as and when the new legislation is introduced.
DLS Law Expert Legal Advice Line : 0330 100 4610
If your Child Support case is under the old Child Support Agency CSA1 or CS2 schemes please use our www.childmaintenanceadvice.co.uk website.